I made a list years ago.
- Get married in the same church as my parents
- Touch a cloud
- Be in two places at once
- Find true love (hahahahahaha)
- Change the life of a child
- See my grandpa again
- Have my own children
- Return to Europe especially Italy
- Visit every state in the U.S.A
- Look down at the Grand Canyon
Take a cruise
- Research my past
- Create a family tree
- Save someone’s life
- Witness a miracle
- Stay at a five star hotel
- Go to a Superbowl
- Go to a Stanley Cup
- Go to a Shakespeare Festival
- Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Drink a pint in Dublin
- Get a Spa Treatment that requires a team
- Visit NYC during every season
- See the Changing of the Guard
- Travel to India
Some of those thing still have significance but seem so unimportant and material. Yet now. Today. I want to:
Rediscover my love for dance. & never forget it again.
Publish my book that I have been working on for years.
Hear myself laugh more.
Move on. Cry less.